Saturday, June 23, 2007

We are all filled with clutter

Since the hits seem to suggest you lovely people will come here on the weekends, I thought another weekend post was in order. I feel bad for those of you out there who are not living it up on the weekend, going out and sampling the finest of everything the world has to offer. But being winter, I'm sure it is not just me who is over worked, sick and sitting inside a well heated house.

Today's post won't really be very musically orientated, but for those after some music. Here is what I have for you:

  • Midnight Juggernauts drop new song "Into the galaxy" on their myspace. They are overseas currently but they'll be back in Sydney around August.
  • Lost Valentinos (formerely The Valentinos) drop new song "17 Deaths" on their myspace
and announce mammoth tour dates to support first single off up coming album.
Now my main point of business for today was that I thought I'd deliver you a weekend post with a twist. No real music as such. Rather just some enjoyable videos from a very perceptive & unique comedian named Demitri Martin. Attached I've dropped his stand up routine followed by an episode of the mini series called Demitri Martin Finds Clearification. If it interests you, links to the other episodes are provided too.

It's not for everyone, but it is certainly for me. Maybe you too?

  • Stand Up Routine


  • Demitri Martin Finds Clearification, Episode 2: Welcome to the I.A.P



It's very off kilter stuff but I think it involves the kind of left of centre, higher order thinking the whiteboydancefloor readers are renowned for. Renowned with who you ask? The I.A.P teaches you not to ask. <- (in joke once you've watched them all)

Thanks to Cam for sending me down this path of enlightenment

3 comments:

I Drive The Bandwagon said...

Perfect weekend post! My favourite comedian in the world! i can watch his routine over and over and the hilarity just grows...im gonna go enjoy it some more.....oh and if you need anythihng, I'm Jill.

Pix said...

but...

Pix said...

who are you if we dont need anything?