Sunday, February 22, 2009

If you wanna stay, stay



I like the idea of Jason Mraz, you know the whole man and his guitar spitting out jaunty little numbers about how good things can be. But I cannot for love nor money bring myself to tolerate that bastard who looks like the 13 year old judge on So you think you can dance. Plus can you really trust someone with a last name that is clearly lacking a much needed vowel?

Well if you're like me, I've got someone for you... Eric Hutchinson. You probably already know him but for those who don't, he is a slightly more tolerable Remedy-esque performer and the obligatory uber-positive look on everything is still there. But he trumps Mraz at guitar and at life quite easily.





And yes ladies, he's got vowels in ALL the right places...

Myspace: Eric Hutchinson

No comments: