Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Forget About Harry


As a boy I spent all my afternoons watching Tin Tin, life was never better. When I got a dog, I named her Snowy however I never befriended a wily old sea captain... where I'm from that's probably for the best too.

Steven Speilberg has put his name to this one and the cast that's been assembled is equally exciting. I don't think I could think of a better combination for Thompson and Thomson than Nick Frost & Simon Pegg.

So forget about Harry and all that shit, the only saving grace of the movie was Emma Watson but she better knock off those cutesy art-deco pixie haircuts. I only bothered with parts of the first movie six months ago and it didn't surprise me that the mediocre masses, dying for something to cling to between Twilights would love it.

I can only hope the movie lives up to the trailer and we have a franchise worth getting excited about.

No comments: