Thursday, June 14, 2007

Here in my car, I feel saftest of all...

Cars rule. These songs are good to drive to. And I'm sure these cars are good to drive. Try it for yourself. I gave you the songs now all you need to do is find the cars.....


Testarossa Motherfucker
Kavinsky - Testarossa Autodrive

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Kraftwerk - Autobahn (Single Version)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Cristina - What's A Girl To Do (Remix)



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

MiRAGE - Lake Of Dreams


All the cars above have a few things in common. Guess one of them correctly and I will give you a prize. Not

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are all Ferraris? Except the Miami Vice car isn't, it's a replica.

Anonymous said...

correct! i found a site that has pictures of that daytona as it is now and its sitting in someones garage or something, they recovered it and they are restoring it

slinky said...

any chance of reposting the kraftwerk track? it's been less than a day and yousendit is already saying "the person who sent you this file has exceeded their download limit".

thanks

Anonymous said...

yeah i dont know how that happened so fast, ive changed the host so you should be able to download it now no worries

I Drive The Bandwagon said...

They all have ignorant people scratching the paintwork! I want a prize chris. make it happen.

cool post by the way.....although i think i need a convertible before i can truly enjoy that mix in style. kraftwerk+volkswagon=antisemitic connotations

slinky said...

thanks for reposting!

but wiki upload isn't letting me save the mp3 to my computer. i can only play it in my browser. am i missing something?

maybe you could email me the track?
slynki(at)excite(dot)com
i could email you some kraftwerk or some car related tracks in exchange.

Chris said...

that kraftwerk song embraced my childhood like none other.

the full version is just plain awesome, I recommend it.

Anonymous said...

酒店經紀

酒店兼差

酒店小姐

禮服店

酒店上班

酒店兼職

酒店打工

假日打工

台北酒店經紀

童裝批發

童裝批發

酒店喝酒

暑假打工

寒假打工

酒店

酒店經紀人

酒店現領