Monday, July 2, 2007

Knock Knock

In the words of Darkwing Duck "Lets get dangerous!". That's exactly what Lions at Your Door are doing and in the grandest of terms, "Glass bottles" captures a young band starting to spread their collectively seasoned wings and the results are mouth watering. "Glass bottles" shows this bunch branching out and kicking some major goals in my books. I think what baffles me the most about their latest track is how they cram in the drama, the gear shifts and raw power into a mere 3 minutes 33 seconds. Lions at Your Door are fast becoming one of those love / hate bands for me where I love what I'm hearing but I hate that I haven't been able to hear the mayhem unleash on my ears live.

One day my friends, One day.

But if you get the chance to catch these guys live, do it now while you have the chance to pay dirt cheap prices. As I've said before, I don't really see them staying Sydney's little secret for long.

Mp3: Lions at Your Door - Glass Bottles
Myspace: Lions at Your Door