Monday, September 7, 2009

If You're Phenomenal And You Know It Clap Your Hands



If you have ever found yourself trapped under the insatiable spells of disco funking, rock - as I inadvertantly found myself when I discovered the likes of !!! at the Playground Weekender festival in 2007 - then you might find The Phenomenal Hand Clap Band rather interesting...

If you don't think you've heard of them, they may be better known playing the song on that ad where women in underwears ride around on roller skates. I don't want to be advertising brands here or anything, but it's quite a memorable ad. I taped it now though, so I don't have to sit through hours of mind-numbing TV waiting for it to come on.

Anyway, I have a tendency to thoroughly enjoy this musical style, and this Hand Clapping Band certainly do turn my enjoyment levels up phenomenally!

I was only ever aware of this band through the hidden veil of beautiful semi-naked women, but have quickly discovered their exploits into the worlds of electro and 60's soul.

Their new album came out in August and contains contributions from TV On The Radio, Jon Spencer Blues Explosion and The Dap Kings. I know what I'm getting tomorrow. It may finally take me only 5 minutes to pick a CD at JB tomorrow.(Ha! that rhymes)

Check out their mp3, You'll Disappear. I highly recommend them.

You'll Disappear mp3

And just because it's on the net, here's that ad that everyone keeps going on about. Or I do anyway.

5 comments:

Javid van der Piepers said...

damn bonds using bright colours, catchy songs, rollerskates and half-naked women to distract us all from the fact they're made in china now..

Nancy Magoo said...

i too enjoy this advert.

mmmmm. pacific brands what?

elfonzo von popintickel said...

5-10-15...

oww yeah that's right

god damn you gypsy woman

Nancy Magoo said...

who is this mysterious elfonzo von popintickel?

eda said...

潤滑液,SM,內衣,性感內衣,自慰器,充氣娃娃,AV,

情趣按摩棒,自慰套,角色扮演,按摩棒,跳蛋,情趣跳蛋,
按摩棒,電動按摩棒,飛機杯,視訊,自慰套,自慰套,情趣用品,情趣內衣,

.,
情趣,G點,性感丁字褲,情趣,角色扮演服,吊帶襪,丁字褲,情趣用品,無線跳蛋,男女,